The Preferred Moving Company On The Sunshine Coast
North Van Mover is delighted to attend to the Moving and Storage needs of the residents of Gibsons and the Sunshine Coast
Gibsons is located in southwestern British Columbia, on the Strait of Georgia. North of Vancouver of Vancouver B.C. Gibsons is only accessible via ferry either from Horseshoe bay, or via Powell river ferry through the rest of the Sunshine Coast..
With a population of 4,605, Gibsons is a small coastal community in British Columbia. Gibsons is best known for being the shooting location for the 1972-1990 Television show “The Beachcombers”. “Molly’s Reach” a famous storefront, (which is now a cafe) and the tugboat “Persephone” are favorite attractions of tourists to the area. Let North Van Mover Bring you to your coastal dream.
North Van Mover serves Gibsons customers with a full compliment of standard and enhanced moving and storage solutions including:
- Local Residential Moving Services
- Long Distance Residential Moving Services
- Piano Moving Services
- Office and Hotel Moves and Setup
- Storage Services
- Pick up and Delivery Services
Specialized Services (Including but not limited to.)
- We Accommodate Last Minute and Emergency Moves (When Time and Resources are Available)
- Packing and Unpacking Services
- Antiques Moving and Storage
- Statue Moving and Storage
- Over-sized/Difficult to Move Items
- Show Home Delivery and Setup
- We have various tradesmen available for the dismantling and setup of various items
- Arrangement of Boxes and Other Moving Supplies
Call Today 778-340-6678 to get us moving for you.
219 Mackay Road, Suite 121
North Vancouver, B.C. V7P-3N6