Our family at North Van Mover is proud to serve Whistler and the Sea to Sky Corridor for numerous years.
Whistler is a resort municipality with a permanent population of 9,824 and hosts over two million annual visitors.
People are attracted to Whistler for its natural beauty and exciting recreational activities. With all the natural remote mountainous terrain it makes for the perfect outdoor lovers paradise.
Skiing, snowboarding and tubing highlight the multitude of winter sports. As a venue host for the 2010 Winter Olympics, Whistler boasts world class facilities as such many amateur athletes move to Whistler for training and racing. Whistler is located approx 120 kilometers north of Vancouver along the scenic Sea to Sky Highway, which provides easy access to an International audience of visitors.
Whistler has many world class summer activities. Hiking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Orienteering, are just a few of the many recreational activities Whistler offers in the summer.
As we are Whistler movers that know Whistler, we strive to provide you with the most professional moving services at a fair price. Not all Whistler moving companies go the extra mile for their customers like we do. We are a Whistler moving company that cares.
North Van Mover serves Whistler customers with a full compliment of standard and enhanced moving and storage solutions including:
- Local Residential Moving Services
- Long Distance Residential Moving Services
- Piano Moving Services
- Office and Hotel Moves and Setup
- Storage Services
- Pick up and Delivery Services
Specialized Services (Including but not limited to.)
- We Accommodate Last Minute and Emergency Moves (When Time and Resources are Available)
- Packing and Unpacking Services
- Antiques Moving and Storage
- Statue Moving and Storage
- Over-sized/Difficult to Move Items
- Show Home Delivery and Setup
- We have various tradesmen available for the dismantling and setup of various items
- Arrangement of Boxes and Other Moving Supplies
Call Today 778-340-6678 to get us moving for you.